Jenkins job for per-repository CI

Andrew Geissler geissonator at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 08:39:24 AEDT 2016

Matt Barth is working a story to use his new auto tools capabilities
in each of our repo's to do "make check" calls when code is committed.

For initial prototype work, we created a jenkins job to trigger on
phosphor-event gerrit changes.  That job is here -
https://openpower.xyz/job/phosphor-event-gerrit-trigger/

More to come in the next couple of week.  End goal is a single jenkins
job, using the template plugin, that will trigger on all our repo's
and do the "make check".  Over time we'll add gtests to each of our
repo's to give us more coverage at the individual repo level.

Andrew and Matt