Gerrit server migration

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Thu Jun 30 04:24:05 AEST 2016

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 10:09:58AM -0700, Rick Altherr wrote:
> I'm willing to help with reviews in any of those groups.  I've had a career
> that's plunged me into all of those languages quite deeply.

Rick,

Please feel free for you and your team to subscribe to any of the
repositories in Gerrit that you find interesting and provide review
feedback.  We would certainly rather have more eyes on the commits than
less.

I don't want to see too much emphasis on the 'maintainer' position.
Ideally the only purpose of this role is an extra gate to ensure the
rest of the processes have been followed.

--
Patrick Williams