Gerrit server migration

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Tue Jun 28 08:15:01 AEST 2016

All,

The Gerrit server is now ready for use.  All of the repositories except
for the ones listed below are migrated to it.  We therefore no longer
accept pull requests on Github, but instead need commits to go through
Gerrit.

For a reminder, the Gerrit server is at https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz
and documentation can be found in this outstanding pull request
https://github.com/openbmc/docs/pull/30 .

The Gerrit server automatically replicates all merged commits back to
Github, so Github is still considered the canonical location for our source.

Not [yet] migrated repositories:
    * Waiting on a few pull requests to be closed.
        * openbmc / openbmc
        * openbmc / skeleton
        * openbmc / phosphor-host-ipmid
        * openbmc / ipmi-fru-parser
        * openbmc / openpower-host-ipmi-oem
        * openbmc / phosphor-rest-server
        * openbmc / openbmc-test-automation
    * To be migrated later this week.
        * openbmc / docs
        * openbmc / openbmc-build-scripts
    * Never to be migrated (use mailing list for commits).
        * openbmc / linux
        * openbmc / ipmitool
        * openbmc / u-boot
        * openbmc / qemu