Adding meta-raspberrypi as a platform

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Tue Jun 21 20:31:21 AEST 2016

Joel,

Can you go ahead and open an issue for that?  I have a few layers that
Brad wants me to add as well.

The issue is that layers and yocto need to move "together" to ensure
compatibility and I'm in the middle of the yocto-2.1 transition.  It
will be trivial to add the layer once that is done.

https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc/issues/384