Roadmap for AST2500?

Rick Altherr raltherr at google.com
Thu Jun 2 05:54:51 AEST 2016

For Zaius, Google and Rackspace's Power9 server, we'll be including an
AST2500 and plan to run OpenBMC.  I have a few people on my team available
to contribute to AST2500 bringup and Zaius-specific OpenBMC development.
I'm trying to figure out what all needs to be done, what AST2500 work is
already being done, and where my team's contributions can best be utilized.

I know Xo Wang (xow at google.com) has already been talking with some of you
about the kernel work needed for AST2500.  What is needed in Yocto and the
userspace apps?  I can easily put together a AST2500 bsp layer but without
a corresponding kernel, that's not particularly useful.

Is there a published roadmap somewhere?  Where do you see the biggest need
for help?

Rick