[PATCH openbmc 3/6] linux-obmc: apply the aspeed-spi-nor controller patchset
andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com
Mon Jan 25 12:08:59 AEDT 2016
On 22/01/16 03:06, Milton Miller II wrote:
>>> +diff --git a/drivers/mtd/spi-nor/aspeed-smc.c b/drivers/mtd/spi-nor/aspeed-smc.c
>>> +new file mode 100644
>>> +index 0000000..2497648
>>> +--- /dev/null
>>> ++++ b/drivers/mtd/spi-nor/aspeed-smc.c
>>> +@@ -0,0 +1,539 @@
>>> ++/* ASPEED Static Memory Controller driver
>>>> ++ * Copyright 2015
>>> ++ * Milton Miller
>>> ++ *
>>> ++ */
>> Make sure you have the right copyright headers on this one.
> This is a literal post of what I had submitted in 2015. However I
> admit I am a noob at copyright headers and detailed advice will
> be gladly accepted.
My preferred copyright header for IBM kernel work is as follows:
* [Description of file]
* Copyright (C) [Years] IBM Corporation.
* Author: [Name] <[User]@[Country].ibm.com>
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version
* 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Andrew Donnellan Software Engineer, OzLabs
andrew.donnellan at au1.ibm.com Australia Development Lab, Canberra
+61 2 6201 8874 (work) IBM Australia Limited
More information about the openbmc