Linux 4.3.x gone?

Joel Stanley joel.stanley at au1.ibm.com
Mon Feb 22 11:54:04 AEDT 2016

Hi Chris,

On Sat, 2016-02-20 at 07:07 +0000, Chris Austen wrote:
> http://lkml.iu.edu/hypermail/linux/kernel/1602.2/03670.html
>
> How does this effect your up-streaming?  When are we moving to 4.4?

This doesn't affect the upstreaming at all. As I mentioned on the call
the other day, I have a tree that is based on 4.5-rc3, and this is what
I will send upstream once we've had a chance to review it.

We can move to 4.4 as soon as you and the rest of the team are
comfortable. As with any change, there is a small risk of regressions,
so we want to do this at an appropriate time.

Cheers,

Joel