Redfish support?

Patrick Williams patrick at stwcx.xyz
Wed Aug 24 00:08:22 AEST 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 09:54:46AM +0200, David Müller (ELSOFT AG) wrote:
> Hello
>
> Are there any plans or activities to support/implement "Redfish"
> https://www.dmtf.org/standards/redfish ?
>
> Dave

Hi Dave.

There is interest from a few parties on Redfish support but no active
development yet.  The main machine the IBM team is focused on does not
require Redfish support so it isn't something we're doing right now.
I would see 2H2017 as the earliest we would start development on a
Redfish server for OpenBMC if one hasn't been started before that.

--
Patrick Williams