Several general questions

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Thu Apr 28 11:03:19 AEST 2016

Hi Shay

the yocto-poky dir is just a snapshot of the yocto project so we try to keep that vanilla.

I’d suggest putting it here:
meta-openbmc-bsp/conf/machine/include/tune-arm1176jzf-s.inc (note that these tune includes don’t go in the ‘arm’ subdir in upstream Yocto).

Then as more SOC layers that use this core get added - for example:

meta-openbmc-bsp/meta-aspeed/meta-ast2520
meta-openbmc-bsp/meta-aspeed/meta-ast-soc-based-on-arm1176
meta-openbmc-bsp/meta-other-arm-vendor/meta-other-arm1176-based-soc

they can all reference this tune file.

The file contents look good to me.

thx - brad