[NEMO-devel] Problem when importing NEMO

Ben Elliston bje at air.net.au
Thu May 9 08:58:25 AEST 2019

Hi Wei

On Wed, May 08, 2019 at 01:51:11AM +0000, Sun, Wei - sunwy015 wrote:

> I knew NEMO from several published papers and I am trying to use it
> myself. However, when I am trying to import the nemo module in my
> python 3 environment, an error message pops up and says ???No module
> named urllib2???. Would you please tell me how to fix this?

Thanks for your email and great to hear you want to use NEMO.

In mid-March, I committed a change to move the entire source tree to
Python 3. That change removed references to urllib2 (which is Python 2
only), so I can only assume that your copy of the source tree is not
current? Can you check?

Cheers,
Ben