[NEMO-devel] Sensitivity style testing and uncertainties analysis in NEMO

Yusak Tanoto yusak.tanoto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 15:55:36 AEST 2017

Hi Dr. Ben,

When I want to do sensitivity analysis, what I understand is to change the
value of an input variable or some of them, for example technology costs,
fuel costs, and CO2 emission in order to observe its impacts towards
reliability, and then simulate NEMO.

A bit different, I am thinking about how to incorporate uncertainties in
NEMO, for example in terms of future demand so that NEMO will respond by
giving a solution which satisfy the variation of future demand. Is this, in
principle, possible to be conducted in NEMO, I mean to introduce
uncertainties or variability in the input and having a solution which may
satisfy that particular range.

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Cheers, Yusak