[patch 0/8] systemsim and hvc_console patches

Arnd Bergmann arndb at de.ibm.com
Sat Jan 14 05:30:33 EST 2006

This is an attempt from me to get the hvc console patches that
we have been discussing earlier and the slightly related
systemsim patches from Eric's git tree into a formally correct
shape for submission.

The first hvc_console patch is the combined patch of Ryan's
last submission and the base patch we have discussed last year.

I have not taken much of a look into the systemsim device drivers
themselves to see if they are any good and I realize that it is
_very_ late for any new feature to get included into 2.6.16.

Paul, please merge any of this that you feel comfortable with.

The systemsim base patch and the hvc_console base patch are
the only ones that other have dependencies on, any other one
can be left out if it is not good enough.

	Arnd <><