merge these lists?

Olof Johansson olof at lixom.net
Tue Feb 7 15:12:43 EST 2006

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 02:45:45PM +1100, Jeremy Kerr wrote:
> Paul,
>
> > If we do this, we would set up the new list with the union of the
> > subscribers of the old lists, and make emails sent to linuxppc-dev
> > and linuxppc64-dev go to the new list, so it should be painless.
> >
> > Thoughts? Comments? Objections?
>
> How about the patchwork lists? Should I look at merging those too?

I get a feeling that our maintainers might not be using them much any
more (most patches since August of last year are still "New"), but I
find it convenient to search for a patch that you know has gone by but
can't find in your list mbox.

I would appreciate either a merge, or a new archive started for the new
list. It's useful.

-Olof