Maple freezing on PCI Target-Abort

jfaslist jfaslist at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 4 02:58:36 EST 2006

Hi,
Yes, we are going to dig into all this CPC925 and Processor Interface
initialization.
Note that I checked that both MSR_ME and MSR_RI were set prior to
triggering the PCI Target-Abort.

-MSR_ME: If not set the CPU will "checkstop" on a machine chaeck.
-MSR_RI: So that the exception is recoverable.

Regarding MSR_RI, this should always be set, I think?
Thanks
-jfs