Git tree for the 32/64 merge

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Mon Sep 19 09:57:42 EST 2005

I have created a git tree on kernel.org as a place to accumulate the
patches for the ppc32/ppc64 merge.  It is at:

rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulus/powerpc-merge.git

It doesn't include the objects in Linus' tree; instead it has an
objects/info/alternates file pointing to Linus' tree.

This tree contains all the patches I found in a scan through my inbox
that relate to the merge and haven't already gone to Linus.  If you
have a patch that should go in, please resend it.

Paul.