PATCH Merge more include files

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Wed Sep 7 11:02:17 EST 2005

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 15:45:09 -0500 Jon Loeliger <jdl at freescale.com> wrote:

> I'll start using _ASM_POWERPC_ from now on.  I will
> also submit a different patch to do a round of this
> sort of cleanup.

OK, thanks.

> Can we get an official call on the GPL header in
> include files?  I'm defaulting to adding them for now.

And I've been removing them :-)
It actually often depends on which of the asm-ppc or asm-ppc64 files you actually
copy.

You are right, we need a statement.

> Thanks.  More coming, of course.

Great.

> So, will you resubmit patches based on your 3/3 patch
> that cover the slid-through the cracks set, or shall I?
> I'm thinking pmac_features.h, dbdma.h, keylargo.h, etc.

I took those out because they were controversial and may require
some more thought about where they actually end up.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/