powerpc.git tree now on kernel.org

Paul Mackerras paulus at samba.org
Wed Nov 16 16:48:35 EST 2005

I have just created a git tree for ppc/powerpc patches that are
candidates for 2.6.16.  The tree is at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/paulus/powerpc.git

Currently, besides the patches that are in the powerpc-merge.git tree,
there are the following patches in there:

Adrian Bunk:
      PPC_PREP: remove unneeded exports

Benjamin Herrenschmidt:
      powerpc: Merge align.c (#2)

David Gibson:
      powerpc: Remove imalloc.h

David Woodhouse:
      syscall entry/exit revamp

Kumar Gala:
      powerpc: moved ipic code to arch/powerpc

Michael Ellerman:
      powerpc: Merge kexec

Mike Kravetz:
      Remove SPAN_OTHER_NODES config definition

Although some of these patches may go to Linus before 2.6.15 is
released, I won't be asking Linus to pull this tree directly, since it
is likely to get a bit messy as patches are updated.  I expect that
Andrew Morton will pull this tree periodically and include it in his
-mm releases.

Paul.