[0/4] [RFC] ppc64 DISCONTIGMEM split

Andy Whitcroft apw at shadowen.org
Fri May 20 02:43:23 EST 2005

When we sent out the original SPARSEMEM patches for PPC64 there was
comment that the numa_memory_lookup_table was really a DISCONTIGMEM
data element.  I've been looking at splitting this off such that
DISCONTIGMEM, SPARSEMEM and FLATMEM are independant.

Following this mail are four patches to introduce this split.
These are preliminary patches and although they compile and boot
issues do remain (if nothing else some warnings).  But I thought
it would be helpful to get some feedback.

-apw