io_block_mapping in PPC64?

Tzachi Perelstein tzachi at marvell.com
Sun May 15 23:08:06 EST 2005

Hi all,

I develop Linux (PPC64, 2.6.9) for the new Marvell 64470 evaluation
board with the IBM-970FX. Inside the Marvell system controller there is
a 2Mbit internal SRAM for applications that required fast memory access
(traditionally for network driver descriptors).
In the (32bit) PPC arch there is an io_block_mapping function that can
be used to map the internal SRAM with configurable (e.g. cache
coherence) attributes. Is there any way to it in PPC64 arch? I didn't
find any reference for it. Any help will be appriciated.

Thanks,
Tzachi