Linux on Power Wiki

Linas Vepstas linas at austin.ibm.com
Tue Jun 21 03:43:29 EST 2005

I just found out about the Linux-on-Power Wiki; it has a very nice
Wikipedia-like interface.

I thought I'd announce it here, and encourage all developers take
a look and, of course, hack on it as needed.  Based on the incredible
success of Wikipedia, I suspect that this may in fact be the best
possible way to organize and present information about Linux on Power.

Although the title page does say "IBM Power", I'm thinking that it may
be possible to change this policy to include e.g. Frescale embedded
info, as well as Linux-on-Apple systems.  Maybe.

See  http://oss.gonicus.de/openpower/index.php/Main_Page

--linas