[RFC] Add flattened device tree for iSeries

Michael Ellerman michael at ellerman.id.au
Wed Jul 27 11:55:44 EST 2005

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 00:56, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-07-26 at 18:57 +1000, Michael Ellerman wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > This series of patches adds a flattened device tree into the iSeries
> > startup code. This already allows us to remove a reasonable amount of
> > iSeries specific code, and hopefully more will go in the future.
> >
> > Most of this is not ready to merge, but just here for early feedback.
>
> Cool, but according to the numbering, A lot of your patches never made
> it to me (maybe it's just the list though). Can you put them online
> somewhere ?
>
> Ben.

It looks like they took a while to land, but I see them all now. They're up on
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org also.

cheers

--
Michael Ellerman
IBM OzLabs

email: michael:ellerman.id.au
inmsg: mpe:jabber.org
wwweb: http://michael.ellerman.id.au
phone: +61 2 6212 1183 (tie line 70 21183)

We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors,
we borrow it from our children. - S.M.A.R.T Person