FLOWEXPO CHINA 2006-INVITATION-(To:linuxppc64-dev at ozlabs.org)

sxfzzm at tom.com sxfzzm at tom.com
Thu Jul 7 19:40:54 EST 2005

FLOWEXPO CHINA 2006
 - International Trade Fair for Valves, Pipelines,
Fluid Engineerings and Process Industries

Http://www.flowexpo.com

The 9th International Valves, Actuators, pipelines , Pumps, compressors,Seals,Fluid Machinery,
process equipment, Instrumentation ,Automation & control Systems Exhibition(FLOWEXPO 2006)

March29-31,2006
Guangzhou Gymnasium
No.783,BaiYundadao,Guangzhou,China

You are welcome to attend our FLOWEXPO!

FLOWEXPO, which is International Exhibition on Fluid Engineering and Process Industry, was founded in March, 1997. One can attend this expo every year at GUANGZHOU. The Expo date is the last Wednesday in March every year, and it will last for three days.

The FLOWEXPO will feature Valves, Actuators, Pipings, Fittings, Pumps, Seals, Compressors, Fluid Machinery, Process Equipment, Instrumentation, Automation & Control Systems.

We will invite our audience from all kinds of trades such as petrol and chemistry, petrol-making, energy resources, electric power, pulping, paper-making, pharmacy, foodstuff, drinks, beer, light-industry, construct material, mining, metallurgy, water-supplying, steam-supplying, heat-supplying, environment-protecting, water-handling, industry equipment installing project, the long pipeline of petrol and natural gas project, architecture, water-supplying and draining, air condition, fire-fighting, gas-installed project and so on.

Since FLOWEXPO was founded, over one thousand suppliers have been attracted to attend our exhibition, most of them come from more than 20 countries and areas such as America, Germany, French, Italy, Australia, Canada, Japan, Denmark , Spanish, Norway, Korea, Singapore and so on.

Many people in the profession sing high praise for our exhibition with “special exhibition, corresponding audience and remarkable effect ”, so more than one hundred famous newspaper presses, special magazines, trade websites and sponsoring institutions gave us great propagation and support.

At the same time, the sponsoring institutions , together with Chinese concerned departments and guild, organized some famous experts from home to abroad to have technology lectures, and invited design institutions, project corporations, installing companies, imports and exports companies, business institutions, associations and academies to visit, make purchase and communicate.

FLOWEXPO will provide you with good favor in exploiting market and seeking commerce opportunity! We can make sure that our exhibition will achieve greater effect, both the businessman and audience this year!

If you want to book our showcase, please apply for it in advance; if you want to visit our exhibition, you are welcome to register. Please contact with us as soon as possible.

Guangzhou Flow Expo Co., Ltd.,
(Guangzhou Free Trade Zone Shibo Exhibition Co., Ltd., )
Add:505 Lifeng Center,7 Qingnian Road,GETDD,Guangzhou,china
TEL:86-20-82220077、82220061、82227155、82088331
FAX:86-20-82214624、82209956 P.C.:510730
Http://www.flowexpo.com
E-mail:wanwan at flowexpo.com