Validation and/or benchmarking the PPC64

brian jewell brian.jewell at themis.com
Tue Dec 13 03:35:19 EST 2005

Hi,

The company that I work for is building a PPC970-based single board computer
product. One of the issues to resolve is providing a means of doing hardware
validation (e.g., QA) on the SBC before it is released.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any Linux-based test tools that might be
used to exercise the hardware on the PPC970 board? The hardware design is
based largely on the IBM Maple reference board - only the footprint is much
smaller.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

--Brian Jewell
--Themis Computer