please pull powerpc-merge.git

Michal Ostrowski mostrows at watson.ibm.com
Fri Dec 2 23:54:07 EST 2005

On Fri, 2005-12-02 at 16:39 +1100, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> Olof Johansson writes:
>
> > On Fri, Dec 02, 2005 at 03:57:05PM +1100, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> >
> > > Michal Ostrowski:
> > >       powerpc/pseries: Fix TCE building with 64k pagesize
> >
> > Did I miss this one when it went by on the list, or was it never posted
> > there?
>
> Michal sent it just to me, for some reason.  I convinced myself that
> it did actually fix a bug, so I sent it on.  Next time maybe Michal
> can cc linuxppc64-dev.

Yes... bit of an oops on my part.

My original patch fixed a real bug I saw with tce_build_pSeriesLP being
called directly, not from tce_buildmulti_pSeriesLP.  This was due to the
fact that firmware_has_feature(FW_FEATURE_MULTITCE) == 0 (see
iommu_init_early_pSeries).

--
Michal Ostrowski <mostrows at watson.ibm.com>