RFC/Patch more xmon additions

will schmidt will_schmidt at vnet.ibm.com
Thu Apr 7 23:39:36 EST 2005

Hi All,
   here's a revised version of my initial patch.

- I've removed the try_spinlock code;
- As an alternative to duplicating lots of function to add mread calls
in place of references, I've added setjmp(bus_error_jmp) {} around what
seem more likely to be critical areas.
- cleaned up spacing
- changed most of the function names to be xmon_xxx instead of wm_xxx.

these functions show up under a submenu 'w'.   use "w?" at xmon> prompt
to get the help blurb.

-Will