system call for LPAR characteristics

Joel Schopp jschopp at austin.ibm.com
Fri Apr 1 07:42:12 EST 2005

Scott,

Not sure if Manish got back to you or not.  Saw this message go by on a
mailing list (IBM internal one) and thought it might relate to what you
were asking about.  If it does you might post to
linuxppc64-dev at ozlabs.org and ask about /proc/ppc64/lparcfg containing
PURR data.

Come to think of it that mailing list might be a good place to get your
kernel questions answered.

-Joel