linuxppc64-dev mailing list

Stephen Rothwell sfr at canb.auug.org.au
Sat Sep 11 16:32:00 EST 2004

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:49:25 +1000 (EST) Stephen Rothwell <sfr at canb.auug.org.au> wrote:

> From: Hugh Blemings <hugh at blemings.org>
> >
> > Chat with Anton this morning and Hollis this afternoon I suggest we go
> > ahead and set up at least a temporary linuxppc64-dev mailing list on
> > ozlabs.org
> >
> > Does this sound sane ?
> >
> > If so, Stephen could you oblige ?
>
> I will do this after lunch, OK?

This is now done (as you will all have guessed).

> The trick is how to publicize it ...

Do we have access to the old subscriber list?

Anyone want to volunteer to be list owner.  Currently I am it and
am more than willing to stay in this position.

Can we revive the linuxppc.org domain, or at least get it hosted
somewhere (DNS and web)?   ozlabs.org is available for this.

--
Cheers,
Stephen Rothwell                    sfr at canb.auug.org.au
http://www.canb.auug.org.au/~sfr/