[PPC64] xmon sparse cleanups

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Mon Oct 11 12:11:46 EST 2004

On Tue, Oct 05, 2004 at 08:38:52PM +1000, Paul Mackerras wrote:
> David Gibson writes:
>
> > Andrew, please apply:
> >
> > This patch removes many sparse warnings from the xmon code.  Mostly
> > K&R function declarations and 0-instead-of-NULLs.
>
> The trouble with this patch is that it makes ppc-opc.c diverge from
> the version in binutils, which is where it came from.  I'd rather keep
> it as close as possible to that version.  I have no problem with the
> changes to the other files.

A corresponding patch has now gone into binutils CVS.  As it happens
there has already been a certain amount of divergence between the
versions, presumably because the kernel copy hasn't been updated from
binutils in quite a while.

david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au	| solution which is simple, neat and
http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson