PM72 works also on PowerMac7,3

Benjamin Herrenschmidt benh at kernel.crashing.org
Sun Oct 3 22:06:45 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 21:59, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> The therm_pm72 driver appears to work fine on the PowerMac7,3.

Before commiting this, I'd rather make sure the code & fan IDs is
actually the same in Darwin, also, just allowing the 7,3 may
enable the code on the new water cooling machines. Before doing so,
I'd rather make sure we get that right too.

I'm waiting for one of these to be delivered by Apple, they seem
to take ages, but hopefully, it should be there soon.