eeh

linas at austin.ibm.com linas at austin.ibm.com
Wed Mar 24 09:48:02 EST 2004

Hi Paul,

If you can review/commit this patch, that would be good.

On Tue, Mar 23, 2004 at 04:22:12PM -0600, Nathan Fontenot wrote:

> Here's the updated patch I hoped to get out yesterday.  This fixes a
> couple things Linas found and cleans things up a bit. Please let me know
> if you have any comments. thanks.

I looked over Nathan's shoulder while he wrote this & so it looks good to
me.  For the short-term I've no problem with this not making it into the
torvlads/akpm kernels, due e.g. to the controversial/unfinished nature
of the eeh/hotplug interactions.  I just want it in ameslab so that
the RH/SUSE distros can pick this up for thier product delivery schedules.

(I hope to work with nathan over the upcoming weeks/months to address
all of the different issues that have been raised, etc. etc. )

--linas