[0/4] RFC: SLB rewrite

Olof Johansson olof at austin.ibm.com
Thu Jul 8 02:31:12 EST 2004

David Gibson wrote:

> If there are no serious problems, I'm thinking of pushing at least the
> first three of these to Linus/akpm in the next week or so.

Good work!  The code looks clean and solid to me.

Maybe the description from the top of the VSID patch should be included
as a top-of-file comment in slb_low.S or slb.c so it's around for new
readers in the future?

Also, where does the nonlinear behaviour at the high segment count
reload times for the staggered measurements for the new VSID generation
come from? HTAB hash bucket collissions/clustering?

-Olof