Root Drive Mirroring and LVM.

Guy bugzilla at watkins-home.com
Thu Feb 5 12:31:01 EST 2004

I upgraded my firmware on a 2940U2W.  That changed the order my SCSI buses
were scanned.  This changed the boot order of my disks.  I had to disable
the bios on the 2940U2W so it would not attempt to boot from the disks on
that bus.

My MB has 2 SCSI buses and I have 2 SCSI cards.

So, anything that could have prevented this would be good.