Unapplied patches?

Linas Vepstas linas at austin.ibm.com
Wed Aug 18 08:16:52 EST 2004

Hi Paul,

I've emailed you six or 8 patches about 2-4 weeks ago, and after
going through my email box, it seems that none of these have been
applied, nor have I received any answer from you or the mailing list one
way or the other on these.  What's the story on that?  Can I get you to
go through your email and start going through these?  They're kind-of
burning holes in my pockets & they're causing build breaks  (todays
bkbits kernel won't compile for ppc64 due to the unapplied patches.)

--linas