HVC explosion

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Sat Apr 10 01:46:17 EST 2004

On Fri, Apr 09, 2004 at 10:11:27AM -0500, Ryan Arnold wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-04-09 at 08:21, Anton Blanchard wrote:
> >
> > My 630 LPAR is decidedly unhappy with the latest batch of hvc updates.
> > This is just a warning. Your patch is not OK :)
> >
> > Anton
> >
> I put in the patch so I'll take a look.

I recommend backing that whole patch out now, as it was not reviewed by
anyone.

Yes, it was posted to lkml months ago, but there was no followup patch
based on all of the comments given.

Please, post your work publicly.  Don't try to slip it in the tree
because of a deadline or any other reason.

thanks,

greg k-h