problem installing redhat on pSeries 610

John Bissell bissell at us.ibm.com
Sat Mar 22 01:53:40 EST 2003

Christian,

For future reference, all supported pSeries hardware and IBM software for
Linux can be found at

http://www.ibm.com/eserver/pseries/linux/ in the Facts & Features PDF under
References. As Kaena notes, RH 7.1 (64 bit) was never enabled or tested on
the p610.

John

John M. Bissell                Program Director, Linux for pSeries
(512) 838-3906                 IBM Corporation MS 905-8H06
Tie-line:  678-3906         11501 Burnet Rd. Austin, TX 78758
Internet: bissell at us.ibm.com
Lotus: John Bissell/Austin/IBM
http://www.ibm.com/eserver/pseries/linux/

                      Kaena Freitas
                                               To:      Christian Foerster <foerster at 8hertz.com>, John
                      03/21/2003 08:45         Bissell/Austin/IBM at IBMUS, Robert Acosta/Austin/IBM at IBMUS
                      AM                       cc:      jan at smith.pp.se, linuxppc64-dev at lists.linuxppc.org,
                                               owner-linuxppc64-dev at lists.linuxppc.org