IDE patches for 2.6

linas at austin.ibm.com linas at austin.ibm.com
Fri Aug 29 04:07:51 EST 2003

Hi,

I just had some write to me that there are some IDE patches that
haven't gotten applied to the 2.6 ppc64 tree, resulting in a build-break
when IDE is turned on.  Specifically, they're the patches in

http://lists.linuxppc.org/linuxppc64-dev/200305/msg00016.html

Those patches were for 2.4.21 but casual inspection shows they're
needed for 2.6 too, although I haven't actually tried (yet).

I don't suppose anyone will commit these without actually making
me go off and actually check thier validity for 2.6, right? ;->

--linas