64bit LTP

Steve Munroe sjmunroe at us.ibm.com
Wed Oct 9 23:07:37 EST 2002

I have not, but Peter may have.

If Peter has not addressed this in the SLES 8 work, then I'll add it to the
list...

Just to verify, this is glibc-2.3 with my patches from
ftp://ftp.linuxppc64.org/pub/people/sjmunroe/ and kernel-2.5.+ with Peter's
LTP fixes frpm SLES 8?

                      Anton Blanchard
                      <anton at samba.org>                   To:       linuxppc64-dev at lists.linuxppc.org
                      Sent by:                            cc:
                      owner-linuxppc64-dev at lists.l        Subject:  64bit LTP
                      inuxppc.org

                      10/09/02 04:21 AM

Hi,

Has anyone investigated the readdir01 LTP failure? It seems like we
arent resetting errno.

fcntl64 fails with -ENOSYS, we then do a number of readdir()s. Finally
readdir returns NULL, we check the errno and its still -ENOSYS.

Any ideas Steve?

Anton