[Linuxppc-users] Toolchain version for RHEL 7.1

Ben Hood ben at relops.com
Wed Nov 14 00:48:34 AEDT 2018

Hi list,

I’m having issues loading the binary I’ve cross compiled for ppc64le/RHEL 7.1:

/lib64/ld64.so.2: version ‘GLIBC_2.23’ not found (required by /opt/at12.0/lib64/power8/libm.so.6)

The onboard version of glibc appears to be 2.17-157.el7.

What is the idiomatic way to supply the required glibc version?

Is there some kind of incompatibility between the AT runtime version (and the choice of toolchain version on the build machine)? Can I solve this issue by using a different version of AT?

Thanks in advance,

Ben