[Linuxppc-users] Packages for ppc64le & RHEL 7.x?

Tommi.Sihvo at tieto.com Tommi.Sihvo at tieto.com
Fri Jan 12 18:54:00 AEDT 2018

Hi all, and Very Happy New Year 2018!

Year started for me with quite tricky questions; I was sent a list of applications/packages and was asked whether there is package available on ppc64le architecture, RHEL 7.x OS to be exact.
Versions havent been specified, so I believe they just want to know overall availability without pinpointing specific version at this point..

List is here,  with my own comments of the ones I recognized (to be honest some of those are such that I have never even heard of ☹ )

Jenkins => I think yes, but not 100% sure
Tomcat => Should be available OK
elastic stack => No idea
Sonarqube => No idea
Node => No idea
Ansible => I think yes, but not 100% sure
jetty => Available
postgresql  => Available
 mysql   => Available
 git => Should be available OK
mongodb => Available
oracleDB => Not supported, but here we could use AIX instead..
maven => Should be available OK
java => Should be available OK (Openjava / IBM Java at least)

Any help regarding these is much appreciated.

Thanks & Nice and Relaxing weekend to everyone!

Br,
tommi

Terveisin / Best regards,

Tommi Sihvo,  Lead Service Architect
Tieto Finland Oy, ZSMS Shared Services
ZSMSC Cloud IaaS and Infra Capacity services
tommi.sihvo at tieto.com<mailto:tommi.sihvo at tieto.com>, direct +358 20 725 1771 mobile +358 40 518 0646
Joukahaisenkatu 1, 5th floor
20520 TURKU
www.tieto.com<http://www.tieto.com/>
Please note: The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank You.
Tieto.Knowledge.Passion.Results