[Linuxppc-users] Live VM disk removal failure

Jason Furmanek furmanek at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jun 30 01:29:22 AEST 2017

One more thing:

That rpadlpar module comes along with the
*linux-image-extra-generic-<version> *package, so make sure to have
that. (credit to Folco again on that one - he helped me with a similar
issue not long back). A lot of "minimal" cloud images don't come with
the extra package.

So for hotplug you want:

- powerpc-utils

- ppc64_diag