[Linuxppc-users] RedHat PaaS on Power

Bill Buros wmb at us.ibm.com
Sun Jul 23 06:43:52 AEST 2017

It is not recommended to send the same message to multiple mailing lists on
a single email.

We cannot comment on IBM internal or Red Hat plans on this external mailing
list.

RHV is available today on Power8, so you're good there!

"Linuxppc-users" wrote on 07/21/2017 07:13:06 PM:

> From: "Leobardo Morales T" <lmorales at mx1.ibm.com>
> To: "Power-Linux-LBS" <Power-Linux-LBS at mx1.ibm.com>, linuxppc-
> users at lists.ozlabs.org
> Date: 07/21/2017 07:13 PM
> Subject: [Linuxppc-users] RedHat PaaS on Power
> Sent by: "Linuxppc-users" <linuxppc-users-bounces
> +wmb=us.ibm.com at lists.ozlabs.org>
>
> Hello Team,
>
> We have a customer in Mexico which already bought the RedHat PaaS
> Solution, but they are looking the best infrastructure and also scalable.
> The components their have adquired include:
> o OpenShift
> o CloudForms
> o Satellite
> o RHEV
>
> We want to know if these components are full supported on Power
> Systems or at least is there a release date.???

RHV is available today for Power, and will continue to be enhanced.

We'll have to check with Red Hat on the other