TQM5200 I2C Second bus

Grant Likely grant.likely at secretlab.ca
Wed Sep 24 00:53:00 EST 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 05:39:05PM +0300, Jani.Sarkijarvi at elektrobit.com wrote:

> It is very possible that, setting are not right. I found from mpc5200 manual this register: (MBAR + 0x0B00, GPS, GPIO Standard registers). Where should be right place to modify those register?

Ideally, your U-Boot port should set the correct value for port config.
If you are unable to modify U-Boot, then you can clone
arch/powerpc/platform/52xx/mpc5200_simple.c for the tqm5200 board and
put the port_config fixup in there.

arch/powerpc/platform/52xx/lite5200.c exists for the exact same reason.
Look at the lite5200_fix_port_config() function.

g.