Regarding select() on PPC

Sadashiiv, Halesh halesh.sadashiv at ap.sony.com
Tue Sep 23 17:16:17 EST 2008

Means argument checking in ppc_select() can be removed??
Than shall I post patch to linuxppc-dev at ozlabs.org

>Ben.

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the original message. - This mail is sent via Sony Asia Pacific Mail Gateway.