Device Tree

John Linn John.Linn at xilinx.com
Wed Sep 10 04:24:18 EST 2008

It is not integrated into the EDK, you need to pull it from our git tree
and use it from the EDK.

-- John

Here's part of the wiki page.

Generating a Device Tree

The Linux kernel from the git tree has device tree files, ml507.dts and
ml405.dts, in the arch/powerpc/boot/dts directory which are designed to
work with the hardware reference designs available from this site. Users
who have a Xilinx board, ML405 or ML507, should build the Linux kernel
using the provided dts file to get a solid baseline before generating a
new device tree file. After a baseline is established, the new dts files
can be compared to the existing to verify any differences.

The page, Generating A Device Tree, has details on how to generate a
device tree for the arch/powerpc Linux kernel.

http://xilinx.wikidot.com,