Device Tree

John Linn John.Linn at xilinx.com
Wed Sep 10 04:11:06 EST 2008

Hi Georg,

Our git tree, git://git.xilinx.com, has support for the ML405 board
which is a V4 board. The following wiki page, http://xilinx.wikidot.com,
shows how to generate a device tree for the kernel and other details
you'll need.

The kernel from our git tree is configured for the device tree using the
default kernel configuration.

The mainline kernel is now more up to date also as we got many of the
changes into the mainline, but we are still working on some of the
device drivers.

Thanks,
John