LL_TEMAC+LL_DMA configuration on Xilinx ML507

Stuart Bershtein sbershtein at quantum3d.com
Wed Sep 10 04:03:19 EST 2008

I am hoping someone can give me some general suggestions for generating a
proper bitstream that is compatible with linux 2.6 on the ml507 board.  We
are using Xilinx XPS, 10.1.2.  We haven't had much luck so far.  If someone
has the MHS file that was generated with ml507_rtos_dma_v2.bit that would be
very helpful!  Thanks in advance for your help.

Stu