Host USB issue on MPC8272

David Beamonte dbeamonte at telnet-ri.es
Tue Sep 9 00:24:48 EST 2008

I have checked that bit and it is not set. In fact, that register has
the same value as the one in our ADS8272 (0x100c0000), which works.

Anyway, it must be an issue of this kind, from the beginning I have
thought that we have a problem of arbitration of the bus that makes the
processor hang when the CPMs try to access external memory. Can it be a
problem of SDRAM configuration, wait-states or refresh times?

Thanks Scott,

David