ELDK 4.0

Marco Stornelli marco.stornelli at coritel.it
Fri Sep 5 21:31:10 EST 2008

It's obvious. You mustn't edit <your_board_name> but the name of your
board. If the name of your board is "foo" then you can edit make
foo_defconfig (however the config file has to be in the ELDK :-) ).

Regards.

VenkataKrishna ha scritto:

> Hi ;
>
>   I am saying thanks for your suggest me. But make
> <your_board_name>_defconfig I can't understand this. Can u send me any
>

> source code and makefile regarding this. When I uses this I getting " make
> *** no rule to make target files."
>

> Thanks
>
> Venkatakrishna.

Marco Stornelli
Embedded Software Engineer
CoRiTeL - Consorzio di Ricerca sulle Telecomunicazioni
http://www.coritel.it

marco.stornelli at coritel.it
+39 06 72582838