Van Dessel Ivan IVanDessel at LIO.AACISD.com
Fri Sep 5 06:58:41 EST 2008

I currently have a MPC8313erdb rev4 board which has NAND and NOR flash for bootable filesystem, freescale says that you can boot also from SD or MMC, but currently they have no one working on development and uboot does handle this yet either I was told by freescale so I was looking into booting a secondary filesystem off of SD card that is on the board, freescale told me look into this. Just wondering if anyone has done this and how?
Thanks

Ivan Van Dessel
Systems Engineer
Advanced Acoustic Concepts