Compile program using XGpio

John Linn John.Linn at xilinx.com
Fri Oct 24 04:58:19 EST 2008

Hi Bruno,

If you're needing a GPIO driver (not wanting to write one) we have one
in the development branch of our GIT tree that's working.  This is
arch/powerpc only, no arch/ppc.

You could use it for turning LEDS on as I just tested it and updated the
wiki to show how to use it from user space.  There is also an LED driver
that is in the kernel that sits on top of a GPIO driver specifically for
LEDs.

http://xilinx.wikidot.com/osl-gpio-driver

Thanks,
John